Friday, May 30, 2008

I admit it.... I LIKE it...

Here is my other ‘Grand-Tadpole’

He’s 2 ½ and loads of fun…

He likes to come over to my house…

And do lots of this kind of stuff…


And because I’m his Grammy, I usually say yes to all kinds of treats, like this humongous piece of birthday cake…

(It helps to create a balance for all of the
NO’s I say to my own kids regularly…)



He loves playing with his cuz...
(my golfing-grand-tadpole
- GGTP#1)

GTP #2 :
"Dude! Like, where's the water?"

GGTP#1 :
"You are, like, being such a baby!
When you are four, like I am.... you will 'get' it!!
HELLO!!

It's called PRETENDING!!!
Do I have to spell it out for you??!!"




He loves the beach and smiles almost all the time...
It kind of makes me wonder what he's thinking about...
Probably candy...
or gigantic pieces of birthday cake...



He calls me Grammy...
and when he's all worn out after a busy day,
he asks to hold you...

which is just his way of requesting a snuggle,
usually from his Grampy*...
He will twiddle his hair and the next thing you know....







Given my maturity level, the following revelation may not be all that surprising to you...


*On a side note, it just occurred to me that I 'sleep' with a Grandfather...
and I like it
too... (Is that wrong?)
I
never thought I'd be saying that...
Hey! Don't knock it, until you try it!

...but find your own Grandfather to sleep with...
Well, not
your actual Grandfather...
That would be yucky..
and REALLY wrong on so many levels...
and illegal in most states...

Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger