Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How Dry I Am....


One of my BFF's is a
tad bit dramatic... and she is always coming up with some reason to be concerned about her health...
This often times makes me laugh...
I am really not trying to be cruel... but sometimes I simply cannot help myself!

Her worries have ranged anywhere from early onset Alzheimer's (
H-e-l-l-o!!! We ALL forget things M!!)
to

Headaches that she is convinced must be indicative of a brain tumor...

Here's an excerpt from our latest health discussion that took place a couple of days ago:

She - "My right eye is dry all the time lately"


Me - "Have you tried lubricating drops? You can buy them in the contact lens department at CVS"


She - "It's the start of something"


Me - "What?"


She - "You know.... menopause!"


Me - "Menopause???!!! What's that have to do with your eye?!"


She - "It's starting with my eye drying up... next it will be my skin.... then my "bits" (which is
totally the way she refers to her "lady parts")

Me - "So you're telling me that this dry eye thing will end in your nether-regions?!" (which is what I like to call my "bits")


She - "That's EXACTLY what I'm telling you!"


I chuckled to myself about this for the rest of the day...

I mean, her reasoning is soooo silly!!!!


But now she's put that thought in my head...
and come to think of it....

MY right eye has been feeling kind of dry lately...

Digg this

5 comments:

Isn't it Amazing! said...

Hey M.......if you get reeeeeally fortunate, maybe your pits (is what I like to call my underarms) will dry up!!!!
LOLOL

T.V.

Henry said...

Your friend sounds like me!! I'm an unusual breed of hypocondriac because i refus to go to the doctor or take medicine!

halfbreedwoman said...

I thought this was going to be about me...thank goodness there is another hypochodriac in the cool group.

Anonymous said...

I remember when M tried to convince me that waxing my bits would be a good thing. I should have known then that it was a sign that she wasn't quite right...Paula

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Great picture to go with that!

The word "bits" is going to keep me laughing all day!

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger