Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Swing of it...


I spent the afternoon with another guy...
He's handsome, has blonde hair, blue eyes...
and is very young at heart...

He laughs at all of my jokes...
He listens to everything I have to say...

AND he drives my dream car...
A red mustang convertible!




He's one of my tadpoles', tadpole...
That would make him my grand-tadpole...
Just in case you're wondering...

I've discovered that all of the tadpole-frog-tadpole rules apply to your grandchildren as well as your own kids, so basically once you have children of your own, you sign on to worry for all future generations as well...


He has taken up a new sport which is apropos...
considering he just turned four...




Get it?
Four / FORE!!




He practiced in my back yard...
With his cool boots...

I yell to him:

"Hey! Wait a second! Watch out for the dog poop!"





He answers, with a hint of impatience:
"Grammy! I'm hitting the BALL!!"


Silly Grammy...
Okay... so he doesn't laugh at every joke...



Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger