Monday, September 29, 2008

I Saw the Signs....

It's happened...

Just like out of a scary movie...

My deepest, darkest fears about the lurkers near my front door came to be last night...

Son #2 stopped over for a visit and when he opened the door to come in...

It slipped (or jumped) in virtually unnoticed by #2...



We're talking I-N-S-I-D-E!!! My house!!!

I had a feeling weeks ago about these guys!!

I KNEW what they were up to...

Though my family thought I was being a bit paranoid...

I saw the signs... especially when I looked at this one -






After I shrieked like an 8 year old girl the following conversation ensued:


"TONY!!! Get over here!!! There is a frog in the house!!!"

"So GET it!"


"Look! I'll get spiders, I'll get moths when they occasionally sneak in with visitors....

But I AM NOT GETTING A FROG!!!"

"Jackie! You are being ridiculous!!!"


"I'm totally okay with you thinking that way about me...
just please get your butt over here and GET-HIM-OUT!!!!!"


Several attempts and a successful capture in a size 11 shoebox later, he was relocated to the OUTSIDE of the house where he belongs...

"He was scared...poor guy" Tony told me after it was all over...

"Don't buy into that.... it was just an act... to gain sympathy from someone on the 'inside'...
They want allies"

"You ARE crazy! You know that right?!"

"That's right... I'm crazy alright...Crazy like a Fox!"

But I'm already worried what their next move will be...

As I said before...

If you stop hearing from me... Call 911

Because the way this guy, who I'm pretty sure is the ringleader, keeps staring at me...



I'm sure he's thinking up something...











"

Digg this

7 comments:

Isn't it Amazing! said...

We could have a conspiracy here now that I think of it...........I've been getting a few calls lately asking if I know "A" Jackie????? and how wierd..........it sounds like the 'person' is outside near a lake or something with ribbit,ribbit sounds

I told you to stop saying things like:

"if you kids do that one more time I'm gonna CROAK!!"......now the little aliens have HAD it with you!

THIS could be a serious issue!!

T.V.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it Amazing....you "funny girl"!! Tony...I'm sort of "with ya"...I love their cute "lil" suction cup feet. Don't know if I'd want them IN the house though. "Jack", don't hate me because I like frogs :-(, I just can't help it! Now, if they really are "aliens", then that's a different story!

Kath

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

See T.V....I'n NOT Crazy!!!
(can't wait to tell Tony!!)

Kath... they are cute (in a creepy-scary-ugly kind of way!)...
as long as they maintain a safe distance from me... which is in my estimation 20 feet or so... I'll be sort-of-okay with them on the premises...
(However, I've seen them jump...and they can jump reeeeealllly FAR!!! (kind of making you think that they are unnatural and devilish)

But don't worry Kath, I don't hate you...because any friend of those frogs is a friend of mine..
(I'm just saying that in case they get on here and in case they can read (I think the ringleader might know how to... Then he could read all of the things I've been saying about them...and that would be BAD....VERY BAD!)

As Cape Cod Turns said...

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anonymous said...

RIBBIT,RIBBIT,RIBBIT

DID YOU THINK WE CAN'T READ? I MEAN ARE YOU FLAT OUT CRAZY OR SOMETHIN??
Just look at the size of our eyes!!!!

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

I'm sc-c-c-cared...

halfbreedwoman said...

I didn't want to say anything...but the last time I was at your house- there was a frog on your couch...you know the green one?

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger