Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthdayfest, Part XII.....

In honor of my ongoing birthday celebration, Son #1 took me to his favorite restaurant...

It was fancy and fabulous!! It was actually the best dining experience ever...

This was a surprise that the waitress brought us at the end of the meal...

It was a mountain of vanilla ice cream with smashed up heath bars all over the top...

The writing on the plate was done in chocolate syrup and I was sooooo glad that someone finally got the years right!

Bacardi 151 was poured on top, table side and then it was lit on fire...

The flavors came together in a wonderful way!

Don't you just love birthdays?!


Digg this

7 comments:

Isn't it Amazing! said...

Now THAT's how to treat a lady who appreciates ice cream 'done up' huh:):)
I'm cracking up because the entree wasn't even mentioned........yet another family trait..........who gives a 'bird's beak' about the meal..........is desert ready yet??? LOLOL

T.V.

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

Your right! I really should mention the fab dinner which started with Maine Lobster "pot" which was served with bread, Caesar salad, NY strip steak, Alaskan king crab legs and au gratin potatoes. . .
BETTER than Ruth's Chris, which up until now was my gold standard!

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Where the hell have I been?! I am sorry I missed your big day! In my house celebrations last a good week, so at least I am hitting it in the middle! Cake sounds delish! Enjoy!

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

Thanks Sue!
I forgot to mention that my wonderful husband surprised me with perfume that he remembered hearing me say I liked.... that's BIG!!
Oooo! and also a new laptop! That's HUMONGOUS!!!!
I reiterate...
Don't you just LOOOOOVE Birthdays?!

Anonymous said...

Good grief, you are one kept lady. CONGRATS!
paula

Isn't it Amazing! said...

A LAPTOP, and you didn't even MENTION it!!!!! Oh yes, and by the way, on his way home from work, they needed milk, a doz. eggs some bananas for cereal in the morning and oh, yah.......a LAPTOP!! LOLOL

Trailboss said...

I like birthdays too! That dessert sounds wonderful!

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger