Monday, September 15, 2008

This Joint is Hopping...

I have a problem...

I have noticed a disturbing trend happening on my front porch over the last several weeks...

After the sun has gone, and the time to turn on the light outside my front door has come...

Something else arrives...

Without fail...



As fascinating as they are....

I'm a little creeped out by them...

Now I KNOW they are only there for the all-you-can-eat buffet of bugs that are attracted to the porch light...
Right?!?

But I get the distinct feeling that they are watching me...



One jumped on my arm the other day when I was getting my keys out to unlock the door...

The embarrassing spectacle that followed was not pretty at all...

(the above picture is a re-creation of the actual event that took place on my front porch)


Anyone have any ideas?
(No, I WILL NOT kiss them... just in case they are princes in need of disenchantment)
(We're all out of BB's)

But Honestly...
Do you think I should I be worried about
this guy?


If you stop hearing from me...
Call 911...





Digg this

7 comments:

halfbreedwoman said...

Yeah- The froggies are back. It means that your environment isn't as polluted as it could be---right? That is what someone told me...someone SMART

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

Oh....
So I should be happy...
and not scared to close my eyes at night lest they sneak in and do me in?

I feel sooooo much better...
Not really, but thanks for trying!

;)
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I love frogs..and I hate the bugs...so let them stay and dine to their heart's content..lol

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

Doris -

I don't hate them...

I just think they might be conspiring against me...

I kid...

Not Really....

;)
Jackie

PS - Glad you stopped by! ;)

Anonymous said...

love that pic of the frog on the light. In my mind, I call that pic "The Gatekeeper".

paula

As Cape Cod Turns said...

OK, F-R-E-A-K-Y!!!
We don't have scary frogs like that here!!! I probably would have hurled myself off the front porch if one landed on me.
You are one brave woman! Maybe you should just go on vacation until after frog season is over....

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

Sue-
You are soooo wise!!
A vacation IS in order!
..... now just how do I sell my husband on the idea??
One other potential problem...
here in the tropics, frog season could last a loooooong time....

;)
Jackie

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger