Thursday, September 4, 2008

Apocalypse.... NOW?


This totally cracked me up!

A friend and I were recently discussing school shopping with our teenagers at the mall....

I was mentioning my #4 son's attention to detail with his wardrobe and how he suddenly loves all things Pacsun... especially the mens skinny jeans...

My daughter on the other hand, can find stuff at several mall stores that she likes, as well as Target...

This woman was telling me that her daughter LOVES the 'Apocalypse Store'

I know...

I was confused for a second too...

"You mean Aeropostale?" I said

'Aeropostale... Apocalypse... What's the difference?!' was her reply

"Ummmmm... one's a store and one's a movie" was my response

'Now you're splitting hairs!' was her final comment
(and the end of our conversation...)


Digg this

2 comments:

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Mine also a fan of Aeorpostale and has never in her life heard of Apocalypse Now. She thought she was so cool wearing an Aero shirt on the first day of school!

halfbreedwoman said...

You should put a pronunciation key for the trendy-ignorant...like myself...
Air-eo-post-tael?

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger