Friday, July 25, 2008

Our My Royal Proclaimation...


Several weeks ago, my BFF Les announced that she was moving her herd to greener pastures which in her case is a larger house less than 3 miles from her present homestead...

I was caught up in all of her excitement which included more bedrooms, bathrooms and lake access
Actually, the lake access was my primary source of enthusiasm, followed by extra bathrooms, (which is actually an entire separate story left for another day... and I will warn you ahead of time, that it's NOT pretty!!)

Tony and I are movers extraordinaire...
I've proclaimed us such, simply based on the extraordinary number of moves we've executed for not only ourselves, but for any friends that have done the same.
(Tony HATES when I proclaim things... he thinks it's goofy...so he will usually try to discourage me doing so by saying something similar to what I've illustrated here...)

We're good at it...
That doesn't mean that we like it...
But we do it because that's the kind of friends we are...
That, and because Les has promised to make it worth our while, which in her case usually equates to food and drink...
Before you think badly of her, I should probably confess that we are totally satisfied with the arrangement...

We're "foodies"....what can I say?


I should also mention that we are the only friends who haven't made plans to get out of dodge on moving day...

A coincidence? I think NOT!!
Although, if I had lots of moolah, I would have headed for the hills by way of a second vacation too...

But our vacation quota was one, and we've already used it...
Les knew that...
So here we are...

Showing the entire world, once again, that we are entitled to our my proclamation...


PS - GREAT NEWS!! I just found out that they have signed a two year lease... which means at least two years before we'll have to once again, claim the title...
Honestly, can you imagine anyone wanting to take it from us?
We'll gladly give it to them without even putting up a fight...

Any challengers out there?




Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger