Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just call me Grampy...if you must!




I'm back!!!

What's that?
You forgot I was gone?
WHATEVER!!

I was all set to give you the run down on the whole camping trip...
I was going to sit right down here and post all kinds of interesting things that we did
For instance. while kayaking for the first time... we saw a large manatee!!
Very cool!!

Boating and beaching it...over our vacation...
We saw dolphins "doing it"...
Also, very cool (but I felt a little dirty afterward)...


I've missed you all and couldn't wait to communicate with all of my friends,
and for 6 seconds or so, I thought that maybe I'd still be able to do that...

BUT...
Todays plans changed at the last minute and Son #1
needed a sitter for GTP #2...


UNTIL...
the 7 trillion times that I was addressed today (by the wrong name I might add)

"Grampy! Look at me!"
"I'm Grammy! Can you say 'Grammy'?"
"Uh-Huh.... Throw the ball to me Grampy!"
"No, it's G-R-A-M-M-Y honey. Can you say that?"
"Uh-Huh... Hey Grampy! Play cars with me!"
"It's G-R-A.... Oh never mind! Sure! I LOVE to play cars"

3 seconds later:
"Grampy! Chase me!

18 seconds later:
"Grampy! Can I have a yogurt?
Oops! I just tooted...
"
"Yes and Euuuwwwww!"

But take one look at this face and you'll understand why he won my undivided attention today...




Perhaps tomorrow, I'll be free to share about the snake bite
Ferry and Tay’s daughter received on her foot...

and how the same snake proceeded to bite Ferry repeatedly on the hand when he picked it up to show her how harmless it was...

That is, unless that sweet little man, who calls me Grampy, wants to hang out with me again...






Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger