Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye ('til Tuesday)...

I'm off until next Tuesday, dear friends...
I'll give you a hint, as to my game plan, until then...


You guessed it!
We're heading to to the beach along with Ferry and Tay, who are also our camping buds...

Yes sirree! I plan to come back to you a little tanner, a little bit fresher and with loads of stories...
The pressure is on anyone I spend time with these days to be "on"...
I mean, if they want to make "The Blog"....
They know they better bring their A-Game...
I tell them constantly, "give me something to work with people!" (or you won't make the cut!)

They never let me down though...
My friends are always there...
And oddly enough, strangers even are there for me and don't even know it!!
Like Grocery Cart Lady, for instance...
She had NO IDEA how much she impacted my life (as well as the support pole!)

Have a great week!
I'll see you Tuesday!!

;)
Jackie


PS - BFF has left on a month long "holiday" (more Brit-speak) and left me behind while she spends time in England, Germany and Austria...
I just hope she doesn't come home with a hankering to yodel and dress like them....
Because I really don't think lederhosen would do a thing for her!!

Digg this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No mention of Jimmy Buffett anywhere. What's the deal, Ms. Beachcomber? We here in Texas know that if you go to the beach in Florida, you must be going to visit with Jimmy Buffett in your flowerdy shirt sipping from a coconut while planning your trip to Disneyland. It is that way on TV, so I know it must be true.
-Anon (I like the shortened version. I think I will take that as my new stage name.)

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Hope you have gotten plenty of blog fodder and had a great time!

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger