Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flash Dance Cards



I get the distinct impression that my Husband thinks blogs are stupid...

He tries to be supportive, but I find myself disappointed with his reaction every time...

It usually goes something like, "Is that it?" or "oh"...

I don't think I'm being paranoid either.


Possibly, I've been using the wrong approach all along...

Maybe if I used some type of visual aid to ... well.... "aid" him to know when the appropriate time to chime in with positive feedback in the form of encouraging words and /or applause, it would be extremely helpful...


If only I could think of something that would really get his attention...

You know....

Other than my stimulating words...


I think I've just had a brainstorm!!!!


Not to be confused with a braincloud which is far less productive and far more common than the full blown 'storm' version...


I think that if after I share my blog-thoughts from now on...

Instead of having to say "That's it!", which is how I queue him to respond with obligatory oooo's and ahhhhs...

I will use a visual aid to facilitate my plan!!


If this idea works, I could start up a business

(business idea #496 to be exact... but who's counting)
where I create customized flashcards with images tailored to each husbands particular sensory triggers

Their primary purpose would be for the blogger to use on the blog-ee...

Here's how they would work -

  • Blogger reads blog aloud to blog-ee...
  • Blog-ee half listens and eyes occasionally glaze over...
  • Blogger whips out flashcards...
  • Blog-ee snaps to attention and responds appropriately!

Voila!

My prototype cards are customized to include a couple of my husbands "visual triggers"

I'll show them to you...
In NO particular order....


The first one looks like this -







Here is the other one that will work just as well -







Am I alone here?

What pictures would be on your flashcards?


Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger