Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And the winner is....



Thanks for your comments as well as e-mail submissions in 'naming the thought bubble'!

My favorite one was left via anonymous comment and so I've placed in it's proper place, inside the thought bubble next to Little Man's sweet little head!

I chose it because it is true...

When he gives you this look, it's like making eye contact with the lady with all the snakes on her head in 'Clash of the Titans'...

except instead of turning to stone...
you melt into a big puddle and give him anything he wants...

Quarters...

Candy...

The keys to your car...

(just checking to see if you were paying attention!)


Have I mentioned how cute he is?

I mean really!
That face is soooo pinchable!




Digg this

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is really very cute! You are a blessed lady! I wouldn't be able to resist his charms either!

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger