Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Name the Thought Bubble...



Here is one of my little men...
a.k.a. Grand-tadpole #2 (GTP#2)
We met him (along with his Dad) for lunch when my sister came for a visit...


My sister snapped this shot after we had all finished eaten and were about to leave the restaurant...


I'd love to know what he was thinking about at
the time...

I think it might have been candy, which the mere thought of, has been known to cause kids to
spontaneously smile for no apparent reason...

Or maybe it was puppies?

Maybe even chasing lizards...


I'm not sure but MAN! He's cute!

He may have been basking in the glow of what a

terrific Grammy he has...
(HEY! You never know... It could have happened!)




Okay, now YOU tell me what you think his thought bubble should say...

I'll re-edit with my favorite from your comments!










Digg this

3 comments:

As Cape Cod Turns said...

"matchbox cars, legos, candy, Grammy, more candy, doggies, ice-cream, digging...."

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

Sue...
Ice Cream!!
I hadn't thought of that... but come to think of it, he had just finished some!!
So that could actually be it!
or cake....
or any other treat that contains wayyyy more sugar than should be consumed at one sitting!!

;)
Jackie

Anonymous said...

"And this smile is the one that gets Grampy to give me quarters for the gumball machine.."

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger