Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Don't Put a Cork in it!!!

I'm cutting edge!!

I can't believe I just said that... but it's totally true...

Time magazine revealed the news to me today, when I read a very interesting piece...
that's what people that actually READ Time magazine, not just skimming through and looking at the pictures within, call the articles scattered throughout the pages... Pieces...
Now that I am cutting edge, I should probably consider coming up with a newer word to describe these stories, instead of using 'Pieces'...

Hmmmmm....

I got nothing....

I'll just stick to pieces for now...

So you are most likely on the very edge of your seat waiting to hear why exactly I am so ahead of the pack...

I won't make you wait a second longer.

TWO words...


BOXED WINE


Are you jumping up and down, clapping?!
Okay, settle down for a second while I fully explain...

The Italian Agriculture Ministry has made a recent announcement which revealed that they will be allowing certain wines produced under it's label to be sold in boxes...
Yes, you heard correctly...
Italian Vino in a box!

I've been drinking wine from a box for years now...
Yes, you heard right...
YEARS...

Which means that I am cutting edge...
I'm ahead of the Italian Agriculture Ministry...
I'm NOT tacky because I can occasionally open my wine without the use of a corkscrew...

So to all of you haters out there who have looked at the occasional wine box consumer with disdain...
I'm sad for you...
Because if you READ Time Magazine like I do, you would realize the error of your ways...
and the next time you were in the grocery store, you might be tempted to buy a "Box-O-Wine"...
(and you might actually like it)

If it's good enough for my Pisan's... it's good enough for me!






And though I love box wine...
it's not actually with a burning passion...
you know, the way I love my new set of glasses...,

So please do not buy me a shirt like this one for my birthday
(which happens to be coming up VERY soon!)









Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger