Saturday, December 6, 2008

Specificity .... is a GOOD Thing....


Our kayak buying friend
learned a valuable lesson last weekend that I felt worth passing on...

When conducting an internet search for, let's say... the store hours for the sporting goods shop where you purchased your kayaks...

TRY to be specific to ensure desired results...

He learned the hard way (
pun intended) that if you aren't careful while searching, you might get an eyeful of something that could send you running to a corner to suck your thumb and cry for your mommy!!!!

I won't go into particulars, but instead will give you a general idea of the trauma that he inflicted upon himself last weekend...


(Click on image to view full size)

"DICKS" - NO
"DICKS SPORTING GOODS" - YES


Digg this

1 comments:

As Cape Cod Turns said...

I can definitely see how that might be a problem! For some reason my girls call dicks, johns. I think it has to do with Daddy wearing "long johns" to work all the time.
I like your holiday header!

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger