Monday, December 15, 2008

B-I-N-G-O!!

In my usual style of being politically incorrect...


Walmart stands alone in the "store where you can buy just about anything" department...

But WOW! I surely do hate it (with a burning passion)

and vow never to return each and every time I walk out of there!!


I constantly am amazed at the level of rudeness that I encounter every time I shop there!


Against every fiber of my being, I ventured to the Super Walmart just the other day on a quest for Christmas goodies for GGTP #1 and GTP #2.


I entered with a spring in my step...
a grin on my face...
and a heart filled with Christmas Cheer...


I left with a much lighter wallet...
a migraine...
and a right hook that was aching to be released on one of the 47 people who either left their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle while perusing both sides in a zig-zag pattern OR coughed "at me" without even attempting to cover their mouth...


I always find myself wondering where all of the other people shopping there came from...

For instance, I never see entire families with mullets anywhere else...

not that there's anything
wrong with mullets per se.... they just aren't something that I see anywhere but Walmart...


Puzzling...


My good friend L sent me this printable Bingo card to take with me next time I go so that maybe I won't get so annoyed because I will be focused on getting "four corners" or "diagonal" first. Or for those larger shopping excursions, "cover-all"...


Check it out...and feel free to print it out and take along on your next Walmart Trek!!!



Click on the mini-bingo card below to view:


Digg this

3 comments:

Margz said...

How true it is--I always see more mullets at Walmart that anywhere else (except Six Flags, but that's another story).

A few of my friends and I even have developed a sign language to alert each other of different kinds of mullets when we see them. It helps us pass the time. We have ones for curly, straight, and dread-lock mullets (believe it or not, I have seen more than one of these), as well as a sign for mullet family.

Hope you are enjoying the rest of your holiday shopping (and hopefully you can avoid Walmart, though they do have some great deals).

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, I could not stop laughing! NICE!

As Cape Cod Turns said...

I think I may have to use that for the local KMart. I literally shiver when I have to walk in there.

My pet peeve is people coughing all over the place!

Pass the Purel!

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger