Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Give Me a V! Give me a O!....


I heard someone talking about elections past, and how there are a certain percentage of voters that assume that they know how the vote will go, based on media predictions, etc... They were commenting that some voters actually don't bother voting if they think that their candidate isn't going to win...
CRAZY!!!!

To those folks I say...
Don't Assume...
(it makes an ass out of you and me...
actually it just makes an ass out of you!

Get out there and VOTE!

Have your say... it matters!

Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger