Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holiday Hoo-bee-whatee...

That time is approaching! The time when we need to start thinking about the holidays which of course, includes sending out Christmas cards! Personally, my favorite type of card to receive is the photo kind. You know, the ones where you catch a special moment or in my case, a special occasion like, for instance, all of my kids are together in the same place at the same time. I love seeing how everyone else’s kids have grown, and in some cases new additions that have been included! Shutterfly has some great photo cards like these.

My Mom always took the time to send out holiday cards. It was just one of those things that reaffirmed to me that Santa was indeed on his way…. Soon! I remember her complaining each time the stamp prices went up… “15 cents?! That is CRAZY!!” But still all of our friends and family would find a card waiting for them in their mailboxes, because she knew that you can’t put a price tag on keeping in touch with those that are important to you. I feel the same way (thanks Mom!) I may even order these labels to save myself some writers cramp!

Someone stop me now!! I just noticed these awesome gift tags that I just HAVE to have!

Check them out! Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards

Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger