Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Warm wishes (mixed with a bit of blarney)


In honor of St. Patty's day, I give you some Irish well wishes
(for this, I'm channeling my late Grandmother whose maiden name was Shanahan)




PS - I speak fluent Blarney...
I'll give credit for that to the Shanahan side of me....
Thanks Grandma!

**PSS - Did I ever mention the time that my sister told me a joke whose punch-line was Patty O'Furniture to which I repied, "Who's that? A Basketball player from SU?"
(oh yes I did!.... sooooo embarrassing! Although I was talking to T.V. at the time...... of Janine Lee-Ather fame)
(We were driving past the Carrier Dome in Syracuse at the time and I thought that maybe I didn't know because I had moved out of the area years ago!)
I blame those kinds of moments on the same side.... and my love for beer...green or otherwise!

Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger