Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tapas





I'm not Spanish...



I'm a Gringo.... so my grasp on the language is limited...




So when some friends asked me to join them at a Tapas restaurant, I wasn't sure what I was getting into...

Turns out... it was delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed each and every.... teeny... bite...

Based on my dining experience, I've had to make an educated guess as to the true definition of TAPAS

Tiny
Amount
Pricey
Atom-sized
Snack

(Oh...and after you spend waaaaaay too much on your 'meal' you have to drive straight home so that you can finish eating....)

Digg this

1 comments:

Woman With Windows said...

LOL Seriously?!? That looks microscopic! I can't even tell from here what it is. I'll have to google it to satisfy my curiousity. Very funny stuff. :o)

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger