Friday, April 24, 2009

Going Up?



Occasionally someone will send me one of these kinds of things in my email...

Okay... if I'm being COMPLETELY honest.... I get this kind of crap, junk, spam humorous stuff all of the time, and once in a while, something will arrive that tickles my funny bone or makes me laugh (and snort a little)

This was one of the few of them that didn't involve flatulence, sex, or a story involving a rabbi, a priest and a prostitute conversing on the 18th fairway of a country club golf course....

Here they are:

(and I wish I had the nerve to try them... #6 is my personal favorite)

1. Explain your ideas of world domination to your fellow riders

2. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.

3. Walk on with a cooler that is labeled "HUMAN HEAD" on the side.

4. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"

5. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.

6. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."

Digg this

1 comments:

C/ 2nd Lieutenant H said...

Does anyone want to donate chalk? :-)

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger