Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stimulus - It's Just Another Dirty Word to Me...


Is anyone else out there sick of hearing the word "stimulus"?

Call me immature...
(lots of my friends do)

But my gray matter can't seem to detach that word from the area of my brain that houses things like the 'K-Y His and Hers' commercials and other 'dirty' things...


I mean, in my mind, I am picturing some governmental hotshot on the phone with the economy, candles lit all around speaking in hushed tones asking,
"What are you wearing? ...... Because all I have on is a smile..."

Couldn't they come up with a less provocative way of expressing what they are hoping to do to the economy??!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't they just "
spur" the economy?!
Or perhaps "
trigger" the economy??!!

At least until my maturity level increases to that of a person half my age...

Or
never......


Digg this

0 comments:

My Recipe Page! RECENTLY UPDATED!!!

My Recipe Page!     RECENTLY UPDATED!!!
Looking for Cooking Inspirations? Check out some of my favorite recipes!

If You Need to Reach Out and Touch.....

I'd love to hear from you!
Feel Free to
E-MAIL ME!

PS -
I respond much more favorably to praise than criticism! ;)





Business 2 Blogger